Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Granty!





Grant turned 3 on September 11! He was so excited to celebrate his birthday at school with his new friends, at home with Mommy and Daddy (and Grandma and Papa) and also with his playgroup friends at the park. When Papa asked, "well how many parties are you going to have?" Grant logically answered, "3 because I'm 3". That's pretty good logic! Papa wondered if he gets to have 65 parties to celebrate his birthday. Granty just laughed and said, "yeah"Here's a few pics.

2 comments:

Amalia said...

LOL!!! I love the logic...Grant is so, so, so smart!!! I'm sorry we missed his party...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grant!!!

Jody said...

This reminds me of my first born. A party here...a party there...a party for this...a party for that. You get my point. What a sweet heart!