Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where's your hair?


I decided to cut my hair for no particular reason other than I needed a change. After growing it out for quite a while cutting several inches off seemed to be quite a change. The evening that I had it cut Grant had gone to bed before I got home. The next morning when I was getting him out of bed he immediately started talking to me about what we were going to do today and all the cars that he had taken to bed with him. When I went to get him out of his bed after several minutes of talking right in the middle of his sentence he stopped, looked at my face and said, "Mommy, where's your hair?" A couple of times since then he has said to me, "Mommy, I like your hair". Hmmmm is Daddy already training him?

1 comment:

Amalia said...

HA! What a cute story...I love it!!! (and you hair!!! especially all curly...super sexy!) Go Peter!!!